How I got rid of ALL of my cellulite. No exercise necessary.

Mar 27, 2013

Cellulite... The pesky little thing we just despise

I used to have quite a bit of cellulite on my thighs and even some on my tummy! Even though I try to stay in good shape and was thin when I had the cellulite, it was still something that I longed to get rid of!

My cellulite started popping up on my thighs around the age of 15... And I continued to get more and more over the next couple of years. I started working out more thinking I could get rid of it that way. It didn't work. I tried lotions and creams that promised results... No luck!

Well,

By the time I was 19 ALL of my cellulite was GONE! And I wasn't using any of the creams and I wasn't working out very often. So what happened?

I cut a few things out of my diet! And those are the things that I believe are the culprit for that pesky cellulite. I don't believe that cellulite is caused by over eating or even eating too many carbs. I believe that it is caused by artificial ingredients and flavors that are added to foods...

All I simply did was cut out foods and drinks in my diet that contained these artificial additives. 
Things like:

-cereal... This was the biggest thing that needed to be cut from my diet and it has been the number one thing that I would recommend to everyone to cut out. Cereal used to be one of my favorite things to eat on a daily basis. My health has improved SO much since I stopped eating cereal. It has been a HUGE factor in cellulite reduction as well as tummy fat reduction. It also helps with fatigue, quicker weight loss and many other things. Cereal is one thing I will not feed my children when I have kids unless it is cereal with 5 ingredients or less. All of the cereals that you will find at the local grocery stores have tons of ingredients and most are genetically modified and artificial. 

- diet drinks... Diet soda, zero calorie drinks, sugar free drinks. 
Believe it or not, the diet sodas and drinks at Starbucks & other coffee shops that are "skinny" or "sugar free" are actually worse for you than the regular sugar drinks. Why? Because the lower calorie sugar free ones contain aspartame or artificial cancer causing,cellulite forming ingredients that are artificially made! My favorite drink used to be the caramel macchiato... Until I looked at the ingredients in the syrup.. Now I order a drink that just uses whole milk and normal sugar!

- chewing gum... I stopped chewing gum when I was 18... One of the main ingredients in almost all of the gum on the shelves is ASPARTAME... A chemical known to cause cancer and one that I believe causes cellulite

- candy and sweets that say naturally and artificially flavored.... You can see it right on the front of the package or it will be listed in the ingredients.

So with these few cuts I was able to rid myself of all of my cellulite. I didn't stop drinking soda though, or chewing gum altogether, and I still eat sweets and candy. I just choose the ones that aren't artificially flavored or the ones with aspartame listed in the ingredients. 

My husband and I found naturally sweetened chewing gum at the health food store that is good and there are TONS of sweets and candy bars that don't have all of the pointless artificial ingredients in them too. You just have to be more aware of what is listed on the ingredients. 

I didn't cut these things out until I was 18 and by 19 I was cellulite free. 

And here is how I know my cellulite was not caused by eating too many carbs or sweets: those that know me and my husband know that we LOVE coffee ice cream. we eat a tub of Hagen Daaz coffee ice cream at least twice a week. There's only five ingredients in it and none are artificial. We also drink NATURALLY sweetened coffees and sodas on a daily basis, and we both LOVE cookies and cake that i make from home with normal sugar! We eat tons of pasta (my hubby is Italian and a great cook) There's the proof that ice cream and carbs are not the culprit for cellulite. 

So, if you've tried absolutely everything you can think of to get rid of those ripples... And they are still sticking, maybe you can give my method a try! I'm no doctor or certified health guru, but it worked for me and some friends that I know ;)

Let me know how it goes for you if you try it! 

What are some of the things you've tried to get rid of cellulite?


((All pictures were taken from pinterest))






No comments :

Links

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs